Quanjude (Group) Co., Ltd, in Beijing, China. A cook roasts a duck at an outlet of China's oldest Peking duck restaurant chain.
Beijing Quan Ju De restaurants was founded in 1864 during the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911), which is one of the most renowned restaurants in China. Quanjude Roast Duck Keep browsing our site for more information on China. enjoys a high reputation among domestic and overseas consumers for the peculiar roast technique and outstanding quality. Throughout the years, Quanjude dishes have been greatly enriched due to developing and innovation. The well-known All-Duck Banquet here is headed by Quanjude roast duck and supported by over 400 dishes with Quanjude characteristic flavor. Quintessential Beijing duck experience at any of Quan Ju De's outlets though prices vary depending on the neighborhood.
Quan Ju De Brench Address:
1) 6F, Xiushui Dasha, 8 Dongdaqiao Lu, Chaoyang District
2) 2A Dongsanhuan Beilu, 1F Jingxin Dasha, Chaoyang District
3) 14 Qianmen Xidajie, Chongwen District
4) 32 Qianmen Dajie, Chongwen District
5) 9 Shuaifuyuan Hutong, Wangfujing Dajie, Dongcheng District